Friday 14 July 2017

Drake announces last project / A new YouTube Take over


Drake has reported that his 2018 project “Farewell My Love” will be featureless and be his goodbye to music. I’m guessing that the “My Love” in this project means music. This is a big step for Drake, I wonder what his next carrer will be after quitting music. Maybe he will start another career journey. I am certain the music industry will definitely miss Drake so therefore if you an artist and you hope to feature Drake, it will be best you make that happen soon.

In other news, according to YouTube, a new video has surpassed the former highest number of views for a video which was formerly held by PSY for GANGNAM STYLE which had 2,898,878,465 views. The video which surpassed it is Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth’s See You Again music video off the fate of the furious album which currently has 2,913,837,068 views. 

Videos below.



No comments:

Post a Comment